Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Unable to ungroup items in logical model under Fields & Groups when master item removed

Hey guys,

I'm trying the Business Logic, but I'm running into issues with it. When once created, I can move items around to different group in the Fields & Groups section. But if I remove a master item in the front-end, go back to Field & Groups and then do anything else I'm getting this error when I want to delete one. See first image.

Then moving to the next one, ungrouping the one that is not available anymore I get this error. See second image. 

I can't seem to adjust anything and I have to start all over again.. 

Just found a third one so adding this to the ticket. When trying to move an existing master item I get a new error. See third image.

Can someone help me?

Kind regards,

Jordy

Work smarter, not harder
Labels (1)
  • SaaS

3 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

The item cannot be deleted, but can be edited. When editing you can remove it from the group and this will not give you an error anymore. So my question to the dev team here would be, why is there a delete option if I can't use it? Because the delete is not possible in a normal way..

Work smarter, not harder
Nasser_Bumpus
Employee
Employee

Hello @JordyWegman -  When you select the delete button for the master items that you are removing (which are still reflected in the business logic) - did it give you the option to close the error first and then delete?

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi @Nasser_Bumpus , when I just tried it didn't. But I'll have another test tomorrow to see if this works.

Jordy,

Climber

Work smarter, not harder