Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Siva_veebhu
Contributor
Contributor

An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

Hi All,

I am encountering below warning . Could any one please help .

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.talend.components.api.component.runtime.JarRuntimeInfo (file:/C:/test/Talend/TOS_BD-20200219_1130-V7.3.1/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/components/components-api/0.28.2/components-api-0.28.2.jar) to field java.net.URL.factory

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.talend.components.api.component.runtime.JarRuntimeInfo

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

PS:

I am using "AdoptOpenJDK" .

Labels (4)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Please refer to compatible Java environment documentation, use Oralce JDK or Open JDK.

Regards

Shong

Siva_veebhu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have changed my JDK to ZULU Zulu: 11.41.23 open JDK( which is compatible with talend ) . I still see the same issue .

Any hint would be appreciable.

Thanks,

-Siva

Karl-Josef_Blaser
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all,

I've this message:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.talend.license.gui.util.rest.RestUtil (file:/C:/Program Files/Talend/7.2.1/studio/plugins/org.talend.license.gui_7.2.1.20190610_1533.jar) to field java.net.Authenticator.theAuthenticator

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.talend.license.gui.util.rest.RestUtil

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Any idea how I can get the error fixed?

ybrahimi06
Contributor
Contributor

you can substitute groovy-1.0.jar with groovy-3.0.7.jar

The warnings stop

Peredhil91
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Siva,

i've the same issue, did you fix it?