Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Siva_veebhu
Contributor
Contributor

An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

Hi All,

I am encountering below warning . Could any one please help .

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.talend.components.api.component.runtime.JarRuntimeInfo (file:/C:/test/Talend/TOS_BD-20200219_1130-V7.3.1/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/components/components-api/0.28.2/components-api-0.28.2.jar) to field java.net.URL.factory

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.talend.components.api.component.runtime.JarRuntimeInfo

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

PS:

I am using "AdoptOpenJDK" .

Labels (4)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Please refer to compatible Java environment documentation, use Oralce JDK or Open JDK.

Regards

Shong

Siva_veebhu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have changed my JDK to ZULU Zulu: 11.41.23 open JDK( which is compatible with talend ) . I still see the same issue .

Any hint would be appreciable.

Thanks,

-Siva

Karl-Josef_Blaser
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all,

I've this message:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.talend.license.gui.util.rest.RestUtil (file:/C:/Program Files/Talend/7.2.1/studio/plugins/org.talend.license.gui_7.2.1.20190610_1533.jar) to field java.net.Authenticator.theAuthenticator

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.talend.license.gui.util.rest.RestUtil

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Any idea how I can get the error fixed?

ybrahimi06
Contributor
Contributor

you can substitute groovy-1.0.jar with groovy-3.0.7.jar

The warnings stop

Peredhil91
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Siva,

i've the same issue, did you fix it?