Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLIENT driver version is not supported

Hi i have an issue,i want to move data from sqlserver input to the dataware house.when i want to give a connection for source and target,source was connected succesfully but target was getting error like client driver version not supported.so how can i install that client driver jdbc or jtds.please help me out

Labels (2)
16 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Please have a look at tJDBCConnection and tJDBCInput components. You can enter the class name for the specified driver.

https://help.talend.com/reader/FBkS2u8ov2I1ouLNNkMV0w/w64TI73dVavxr80AL2ZtVA

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply.Here i am trying to connect from DB connection with dataware house credentials.so then how to connect dataware with db connection? so when i am trying to connect with db connection i got errror like client driver version not ssupported.so please help me out on this errror.please find the attachement.

Screenshot (409).png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,this is the exact error i am getting.but it is resolved for that person. https://community.talend.com/t5/Installing-and-Upgrading/Getting-error-to-connect-to-Microsoft-SQL-S...

can you please tell me where i have to put that jar file in folder????
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Please have a look at this online installation guide about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing external modules

Your jar file is OK with local file system.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,thanks for the reply.previously i have followed everything that procedure but i am getting same error.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@adutta wrote:

Hi,thanks for the reply.previously i have followed everything that procedure but i am getting same error.

Here i am trying to connect from DB connection with dataware house credentials.so then how to connect dataware with db connection? so when i am trying to connect psiphon with db connection i got errror like client driver version not ssupported.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i am getting error from target(azure sql dataware house) plz help me out.please check attached image.

Screenshot (444).png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi can you plz help me out,plz check below error.i have created bin path and everything but showing that error.

Screenshot (446).png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Did you resolve "CLIENT driver version is not supported" issue from your side by installing external jar? How did you create bin path? Please give us a more bit information about it.

Best regards

Sabrina