Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't open a project...

Hi, (Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my mother language...)
I'm using Talend Studio V5.2.1 and, when I try to open a project, I have a "Please insert your license" message.
Problem : I can't change the license key in this window and, when I click on "Install a license...", nothing happens...
When I click on "OK", I have a java error and Talend Studio close...
Here is my log :

!SESSION 2013-07-05 14:57:05.617 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_20
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=fr_FR
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 10035 2013-07-05 14:57:07.242
!MESSAGE The workspace exited with unsaved changes in the previous session; refreshing workspace to recover changes. !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecore 2 0 2013-07-05 14:57:07.3

To see the whole post, download it here
Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
For community version(Talend Open Studio), the license isn't needed. I saw you pics information and it shows(
http://www.talendforge.org/forum/postgallery.php?pid=112460&filename=TOS+-+License.jpg
http://www.talendforge.org/forum/postgallery.php?pid=112460&filename=TOS+-+Message.jpg)
For Enterprise Subscription Version, it suggested you can open a ticket on talend support portal for your license issue, and our colleagues from support team will give a hand to you.
Could you confirm your talend product are you using? Feel free post your issue on forum.

Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I'm using Talend Platform for enterprise integration v5.2.1.
I have opened a ticket on talend support portal.
Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback and contribution on talend. In addition, here is user guide about User and project types, hope it will be useful for your further job.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I suddenly can't open community version of the big data (version 5.4.1). what is the best way to recover a project?
Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi davidzh77,
What's the error you facing?
Please follows the steps as below to restore the items.
1. Back up the workspace.
2. Delete the workspace and restart the studio
3. Import all items from the backup of workspace done in step1.
Is it OK with you?
Best regards
Sabrina