Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kardass
Contributor II
Contributor II

Cannot connect to GIT repository

Hello guys,

We have a problem connecting the TAC to github.

Through the Talend server, github is accessible via proxy.

so how to make connect the TAC to our projects on github?  

We added the java proxy parameters to run TAC but this solution did not work and we are unable to know if the TAC took these parameters into account.

Version: talend 7.2

Best regards

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It seems the SSH key passphrase feature is not supported in this release of Talend Administration Center V 7.2, there should be no SSL cert issue.

Are you getting this error message "Cannot access GIT server. Please check URL and authentication on Configuration page."? Please provide screenshot of configuration for working GIT integration, which will be helpful for us to address your issue.

Best regards

Sabrina

kardass
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Sabrina,

We exactly got this error message "Cannot access GIT server. Please check URL and authentication. » in. Configuration tab and impossible to find a trace of log in the technical.log file or in the logs of tomcat.

Regards

kardass
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sabrina,

Here in attached the error message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As We have added support for Two-factor Authentication of GitHub since V 7.2.1, is it the URL or the credentials that are working well?

Best regards

Sabrina

kardass
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I used native credential login/passwod and also my personal access token as password but nothing. 

where can i find a log?

we followed these steps: https://community.talend.com/s/article/Two-Factor-Authentication-using-personal-access-tokens-in-Git...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You can find additional information regarding the Talend Administration Center log and log4j in our online documentation.

Talend Administration Center log file is located in <ServersInstallationPath>\apache-tomcat-XXX\logs

Best regards

Sabrina