Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Compiling routes as microservices results in an error

Hello everyone, 

I have difficulties building a route as a Microservice in Talend, the compilation fails with what seems to be dependancy errors. The route is supposed to print a message "Hello world" each second and works fine when I run it in Talend. Here is the message I have when I compile it:

0683p000009M1H1.png

I checked my JVM, eveything seems OK: version 1.8.0 for Talend and Windows.

0683p000009M10r.png

0683p000009M1H6.png

I have Talend in version 6.2.1, with a few patches installed.

0683p000009M1HB.png

Does anyone have the same problem or know a way I could fix it?

Regards

Labels (3)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I also facing same issues and quiet confused whats going wrong on this. If anyone can help a little then that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shane.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Have you tried to clear the Offline check box as some libraries have to be downloaded from the remote Maven repository when you build a Route as Microservice?

Talend Studio requires Internet access when you use the ESB Microservice feature. Talend Studio does not provide a pure offline mode for the ESB Microservice build operation.

0683p000009M1IJ.png

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @shane

Is your JDK bin included in your PATH environment variable and is being reached? Are you able to run your route in studio successfully?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer @xdshi. The JDK is correctly configured in the Path variable and I can run the route in Studio (which is strange, how can Studio run the route and not build it?).

Path=(...);%JAVA_HOME%\bin;(...)

JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_191

0683p000009M1IO.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Talend Studio requires Internet access when you use the ESB Microservice feature.

Does this " Offline" check box trick your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When I don't check Offline mode:

- The route doesn't build in Kar file, same error as the original post

- The route doesn't build in microservice, same error as the original post

When I check Offline mode:

- The route builds in Kar file

- The route doesn't build in microservice with a different error message:

0683p000009M14K.png

!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 1 0 2018-12-04 10:15:07.153
!MESSAGE 2018-12-04 10:15:07,153 INFO org.eclipse.m2e.internal.launch.MavenLaunchDelegate - mvn -B -o -s "C:\Program Files (x86)\Talend-Studio\studio\configuration\maven_user_settings.xml" package -l D:/Profiles/aanonymous/workspace_ts621/.Java/lastGenerated.log -DskipTests -Dmaven.main.skip=true

The problem may be related to maven? I don't have a restrictive Internet connection but I guess I will try on another network just in case. Do you have any idea to further investigate this? Thank you for the answer!