Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omegajunior
Contributor
Contributor

Download Talend Open Studio

Hello,
I'm a student starting out in BI. I need Talend Open Studio for my practical work. How can I get a link to download the open source version. I don't need to go to the cloud version yet.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but as of January 31, 2024, the open-source version of Talend Studio has been retired and will no longer be hosted or updated by Qlik and Talend1. This decision was made due to diminishing community adoption and lack of contribution to the project as organizations pivot to Qlik’s commercial products.

However, you can access a Free Trial at the Talend Trial Experience portal, where you can access the platform directly and learn more with their enablement guides and videos.

If you’re looking for older versions of Talend Open Studio, you might find them on some third-party websites, but please be aware that these versions won’t be updated or supported by Talend. Always ensure the source is trustworthy before downloading any software.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but as of January 31, 2024, the open-source version of Talend Studio has been retired and will no longer be hosted or updated by Qlik and Talend1. This decision was made due to diminishing community adoption and lack of contribution to the project as organizations pivot to Qlik’s commercial products.

However, you can access a Free Trial at the Talend Trial Experience portal, where you can access the platform directly and learn more with their enablement guides and videos.

If you’re looking for older versions of Talend Open Studio, you might find them on some third-party websites, but please be aware that these versions won’t be updated or supported by Talend. Always ensure the source is trustworthy before downloading any software.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

LVR_BDSWTeam
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I am a paying customer and I need to download Talend Studio v8.

I cannot find anywhere to do so on Qlik site.

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

You are able to try Qlik Talend Cloud Free-Cloud Integration Solution here:

https://www.qlik.com/us/trial/talend-data-fabric?_ga=2.172016096.2143738585.1681139246-1192640806.16...

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina