Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Free tool Talend Data Integration wrong installer

Hi, i have download the talend data integration installer but when I installed it in my windows machine and open the software it's leading me to Data preparation tool. can you please advise.

this is the name of the installer: TOS_DI-Win32-20190620_1446-V7.2.1.exe 

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That is very odd. Can you go to this page (https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration-manuals-release-notes/) and download this file TOS_DI-20190620_1446-V7.2.1.zip.

You do not need the installer as it is simply a case of unzipping the contents of the zip and running the .exe file in the Studio folder.

If anyone else has seen this, can you let me know. I am unfortunately only able to try out the zip or mac installation version since I work on a mac. I've not seen this with either of those versions.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thank you for help, i got it wrong, i installed talend data preparation before and when i downloaded talend data integration i thought i was opening Data prep... =P , anyway, it's now working, thank you so much. ready to learn talend data integration now, 😃