Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SANTOSH1657711471
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am getting a connection fail error while connecting to MSSQLserver.

I am getting a connection fail error while connecting to MSSQLserver.

I have entered the database name, Server Name, port number, Username and left the scheme and password column blank since I have not set any password . When tested the connection, it s throws error. you must change the database settings

0695b00000Sry62AAB.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SANTOSH1657711471
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue is resolved now after corrected settings. Thanks ​

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please change the Db version to 'Open source JTDS' as the below to see if it work?

0695b00000Ss4EMAAZ.png

SANTOSH1657711471
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have tried to Open source JTDS, but still it throws an error that change the database settings​

Anonymous
Not applicable

so, maybe your db settings are not correct, regarding to your snapshot, your input user is 'Administrator', I guess it's a windows username and you want to use the sql-server windows authenticate? if yes, then that's the problem, here it should be a Sql-server Authenticate, so please input the correct login/password , thanks

SANTOSH1657711471
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, Its my windows Authentication. The SQL server uses windows Authenticate to log on, therefore I have used the same setting to configure it.

I have tried using SQL server Authentication, however it fails to connect to the server with a msg " that 0695b00000Ss6uPAAR.png I have not entered the password for the default user name "sa" . I am able to connect to the server using windows Authentication by using MSSQL server management studio.

SANTOSH1657711471
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue is resolved now after corrected settings. Thanks ​