Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't download installer files - ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH

I have just been bitten by the Mojave crash reported elsewhere. I'm trying to upgrade but cannot download any Mac or zip installer. I have tried 7.1.1 which contains the fix, 6.5.1 which also contains the fix but with the older feature set (I'm still on 6.4.1). I have also tried 7.2.1M1 with similar non-success.  I have tried Safari, Chrome, Opera and Firefox. Opera came closest by downloading whatever was presented to it but the file was only 4.2M in size.

Given that it is happening on different browsers and different mac laptops and even on a windows laptop I'm thinking that it may be me. Expect that I can download 7.1.1 for  windows on all machines. Is there something wrong with the packaging for mac and zip downloads?

Any insight appreciated.

Thanks, Greg.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

More information. curl --verbose reports: GET /tos/release/V7.1.1/TOS_DI-20181026_1147-V7.1.1-osx-installer.dmg HTTP/1.1
> Host: download-mirror2.talend.com
> User-Agent: curl/7.54.0
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
< Server: AkamaiGHost
< Mime-Version: 1.0
< Content-Type: text/html
< Content-Length: 274
< Expires: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 03:28:36 GMT
< Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 03:28:36 GMT
< Connection: keep-alive
<
* transfer closed with 274 bytes remaining to read
* stopped the pause stream!
* Closing connection 0
curl: (18) transfer closed with 274 bytes remaining to read
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If anyone else has this issue I found intact files here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/talend-studio/files/Talend%20Open%20Studio/