Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xenoflex
Contributor III
Contributor III

I cannot find tMysqlLookupInput !?

Hallo all,

I downloaded the 6.5.1. Version of Talend Open Studio for Data Integration and installed all additional packages. Mysql is shown as installed in the Modules section.

But I only have tMysqlInput, in sum 16 components only. But according to https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=tMysqlLookupInput&filters=EnrichProdName~%2522Talend+Open+S... it should be there?

How can I enable/install it?

Many thanks in advance,

Alex

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The streaming version of this component is available in the Palette of the Studio only if you have subscribed to Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform or Talend Data Fabric not open source.

0683p000009LtDy.png

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The streaming version of this component is available in the Palette of the Studio only if you have subscribed to Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform or Talend Data Fabric not open source.

0683p000009LtDy.png

Best regards

Sabrina

Xenoflex
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

thanks for your help, thats really bad for me, because its an basic and simple function that should be available for all. 😞

Kind regards,

Alex

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What does your requirement look like? Are you able to use tMySqlXXX components to achieve your goal? Which are generally available.

Best regards

Sabrina

Xenoflex
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Sabrina,

yes I use the tMySqlxxx components, but now I need to make a different SELECT (in the WHERE clause) for every row.

Otherwise I have to take the whole table and let the tMAP make the selection, but thats a huge load of data.

Do you have any suggestions?

Best wishes,

Alex

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The tMySqlInputLookUp works differently than the tMySqlInput component, and you need to provide a WHERE clause to select the join records.

The feature "Join Model" of tMap doesn't work for you?

Best regards

Sabrina

Xenoflex
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

sorry for being late.

Well I tested it with the Join Model, but the performance is not so practicable.

Its acceptable if you have less than 10000 rows to work with, but not with 1M rows.

But I guess, when using the tMysqlLookupInput it isn't faster.

Anyway, thanks for your help,

Alex

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina