Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcio_lopes
Contributor III
Contributor III

Importing existing JOB in TOSDI 7.0.1

Hello,

I have installed TOSDI version 7.0.1 in a windows PC and when import an existing project, selecting "import several projects" and deactivate the option for "copy the projects into workspace", my projects are imported(copied) to AppData\Local\Temp\talendImportTmp8882343196022197327.tmp directory (see attached picture). In earlier versions of TOSDI the projects imported stays in the folder where they are.

Someone knows if it's a configuration that can be changed ?  

Thanks for your help,

Labels (3)
5 Replies
vapukov
Master II
Master II

Why You:

deactivate the option for "copy the projects into workspace"

?

marcio_lopes
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have multiple workspaces and this in particular is inside a git repository that has files other than the project.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Marcio,
Did you find any workaround regarding the fact that imported projects are copied to a user specific folder?

Thanks,

Denis

marcio_lopes
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Denis,

I wouldn't call a workaround, but what I'm doing now is working with talend projects in the talend workspace folder and after I export them to the folder I want.

tristix
Contributor II
Contributor II

This is what we are doing as well and I hate it!

If you do this, make sure to include the hidden files and folders in your git commit otherwise you can have issues later on down the road if someone else checks it out.