Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmmanuelTrejo
Contributor II
Contributor II

Install a external module

Good day

I need to install tableau extract when I made it and review the update of components in Context column shows "Unknown" if I rest TOS-DI those jar are not longer available

I hope any one can help me to resolve this problem

Version of Talend is TOS-DI 7.3

Java version 0695b00000RjZTaAAN.png

Thanks

0695b00000RjZNhAAN.png

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Emmanuel Trejo​ you can create a child job or joblet to load external jars using tLibraryLoad component, drag and drop the child job or joblet to from repository to the new job which you need to use tableau extract, instead of configuring tLibraryLoad component each time.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I want to confirm what you are doing, you are using a custom component and need to install the external module for the component? or trying to load external jars that will be used in your java code.

If latter, you have to two ways to do it.

1. Using tLibraryLoad component to load the third-party jar in the beginning of job.
  2. Write your Java code in a custom routine and add external libraries.

Regards

Shong

EmmanuelTrejo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Shong

I tried to load external jars, in this case tableauextract

If I use tLibraryLoad any time I want use tableau extract I have to use that component

Regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Emmanuel Trejo​ you can create a child job or joblet to load external jars using tLibraryLoad component, drag and drop the child job or joblet to from repository to the new job which you need to use tableau extract, instead of configuring tLibraryLoad component each time.