Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jilanisyed
Creator
Creator

Installing the Talend Data Stewardship console as a Standalone 63

Hi I have installed Talend 63 Standalone data stewardship app successfully.  i need to change the back end database from mongodb to any RDMS.

can any one share the ideas how to configure the RDBMS for Talend 63 DATA stewardship app.

Thanks

Jilani syed

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please have a look at online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Migrating the database for the MDM server or the Talend Data Stewardship Console se... to see if it is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

jilanisyed
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi sabrina,

Thanks you very much for your quick reply.
I want change the back end Database for new Talend Data stewardship app which is introduce in Talend 63 .
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Do you want to reconfigure the DSC on a another DB than the predefined one?

Here is a jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TMDM-6362 and online document about TalendHelpCenter:Managing MDM databases.

Best regards

Sabrina

jilanisyed
Creator
Creator
Author

HI,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I want to reconfigure the DSC on a another DB than the predefined one (Mongo DB). Actually, I am looking for standalone DSC APP (631) not for talend mdm steward.

Sorry for my bad English, please bear with me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.