Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue Installing TIS on Ubunu

Hi All,

I'm facing an issue trying to install TIS on my Ubuntu.

Below a screen capture for better understanding. As you can see, it seems to be a JAVA issue. But, i've got jdk and jre available on my system.

whats can i do to fix it ?

Thanks

0683p000009MG6C.png
Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
What's the JDK version you are using? Have you already set your java environment correctly?
Could you please take a look at document about: TalendHelpCenter0683p000009M9p6.pngetting up JAVA_HOME?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi xdshi,

Here all the detail about my Java.
As you can seen, my java environment is correctly setted, and i'l using the latest version.

regards

0683p000009MG2p.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
So far, OpenJDK is not supported by Talend, could you please install Oracle JDK 1.8 to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi i am using the ubundu software in my pc. i awnt to install the TIS in my pc for the completion of my academic term paper work. But you are said that there is some difficulty in the installation of the TIS so if you shared that details in your future posts it will be very helpful.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi  teenathomas,
[color=#5b5b5d][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Before installing your Talend product[/font][/color] , please take a look at online installation guide about:TalendHelpCenter0683p000009MAB6.pngreparing your installationTalendHelpCenter:Hardware requirements and TalendHelpCenter0683p000009M9p6.pngoftware requirements.
Best regards
Sabrina