Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avinashbasetty
Contributor III
Contributor III

Issue with Bonita Workflow in Talend 6.4

Hi All,

I am unable to start Bonita workflow in Talend 6.4 MDM Server.  There is no predefined service for Bonita , where as in earlier versions we have Tomcat server. I have referred below post and installed Bonita manually with given steps.

https://help.talend.com/reader/LkoujqGSD5Fhf2ln8GInCg/~FaXmMrFOYQMcF6JTs1Ssg?section=sect-install-bp...

Also i am unable to generate workflow through Talend MDM. Could you please help me with any installation guide to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Regards,

Avinash.B

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashbasetty
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

We cleaned up work space and this time workflow is working like charm.

Thank you.

Regards,

Avinash.B

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Could you tell us what package you downloaded from Bonita? With Talend 6.4.1 it should be then Bonita BPM Community Server 7.2.3 or equivalent version (There is one package bundled with Tomcat)

avinashbasetty
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi pbabin,

We are using same Bonita 7.2.3 version, while running the startup batch file, it is not responding after generating below log message

2017-11-14 16:52:30.529 +0000 org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler setJobFactory
INFO: JobFactory set to: org.bonitasoft.engine.scheduler.impl.TransactionalSimpleJobFactory@75b99406
2017-11-14 16:52:30.560 +0000 org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler start
INFO: Scheduler QuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like Bonita Server(Tomcat) is not correctly started and stuck in its starting process.

I would suggest to use jstack to troubleshoot your issue.

avinashbasetty
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi pbabin,

Thanks for your quick response.I am able to sync up with Bonita now. There is an option in MDM called Manage users, where we can sync users to Bonita.

Talend 6.4 MDM Workflow generation is not yet fixed. Even we are not able to generate workflow manually.

Regards,

Avinash.B

avinashbasetty
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

We cleaned up work space and this time workflow is working like charm.

Thank you.

Regards,

Avinash.B

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would suggest to go to our Support directly to speed-up the resolution of your second issue