Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maven Plugin Issue

Hello!

I'm trying to publish some jobs from Command Line with a script. But I got this message, I would like to know if there is any solution or info about How can I fix it. I didn't find any information in the web.

The issue is only in PROD environment, it hasn't presented in DEV or QA environment.

This is the error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:7.1.1:sign (sign) on project [name of project]: Execution sign of goal org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:7.1.1:sign failed: A required class was missing while executing org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:7.1.1:sign: sun.security.x509.AlgorithmId
[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] realm = plugin>org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:7.1.1
[ERROR] strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
[ERROR] urls[0] = file:/app/local/talend/cmdline/studio/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/ci/signer-maven-plugin/7.1.1/signer-maven-plugin-7.1.1.jar
[ERROR] urls[1] = file:/app/local/talend/cmdline/studio/configuration/.m2/repository/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.10/commons-codec-1.10.jar
[ERROR] urls[2] = file:/app/local/talend/cmdline/studio/configuration/.m2/repository/log4j/log4j/1.2.17/log4j-1.2.17.jar
[ERROR] urls[3] = file:/app/local/talend/cmdline/studio/configuration/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.7.7/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar
[ERROR] urls[4] = file:/app/local/talend/cmdline/studio/configuration/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-log4j12/1.7.7/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.7.jar
[ERROR] urls[5] = file:/app/local/talend/cmdline/studio/configuration/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-utils-1.1.jar
[ERROR] Number of foreign imports: 1
[ERROR] import: Entry[import from realm ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginContainerException

Thanks.

Regards..!! 

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

From above error message, it seems there is a missing dependency issue when you configure a job and do build in CI builder. Could you please give us your job pom file?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

And could you please confirm that are you using below command to publish your jobs from Command Line?

mvn deploy -DaltDeploymentRepository=tac::default::http://192.168.33.xxx:8082/repository/releases/

Best regards

Sabrina