Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
modara
Creator
Creator

Metadata locked

Hi,

I am using Talend open studio. When I try to retrieve schema or table from MS SQL it was working fine. but this month I have tried the same to retrive Table or schema from metadata section it keeps lock. I uninstall and reinstall Talend a few times then when I again try to retrieve it giving me a java handling error and the table did not retrieve. and so I cant get data

please assist me to retrieve. If you want you can remote to login to and can see. why the java handle error is showing. I have 20GB of physical memory plugged in and no other application is running on this computer

so two-point

1) most important is java handling error

2) after giving that java handle taled closed automatically and then re-open metadata is locked

Labels (3)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can you please provide the following information for us to be more better evaluate the issue?

- Product version (such as Talend-Studio-20200219_1130-V7.3.1)

Talend Cloud Real-Time Big Data Platform (7.3.120200219_1130)

- Operating System (such as Windows 10, 64 bit)

- Java version (such as Oracle JDK build 1.8.0_201)

-Is it a local project or a remote project?

-Upload the Java error

Regards

Shong

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

hi Shong,

I am using windows 10 64 bit

it is a local project

I attached file for

-Product version (such as Talend-Studio-20200219_1130-V7.3.1)

- Java version (such as Oracle JDK build 1.8.0_201)

0695b00000Idm0xAAB.jpg0695b00000Idm0sAAB.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Not defined Not defined​ I have never seen this issue in a local project, let me direct your question to our colleagues to see if they have any ideas.

Regards

Shong

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

ok. I will wait for the resolution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Not defined Not defined​ , can you please create a jira issue on bugtracker and attach the studio logs for R&D team to investigate? Thanks!

Regards

Shong