Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Microsoft SQL Connection

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a new DB connection to Microsoft SQL Server, using Windows Authentification.

But when I test the connection, I got this error message:

Connection failure. You must change the Database Settings.
java.sql.SQLException: I/O Error: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.
etc...

I have seen that many discussions already exist on this subject, but none of the proposed solutions has been able to correct my problem so far.

Here is what I have done:

• put jtds-1.3.1.jar on my plugins Talend folder
  • put ntlmauth.dll on folder "...Jre1.8.0_221/bin"

Those files have been dowloaded from this link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtds/

I am using version 7.2 of Talend.

Thank in advance for your help.

Regards,

Vincent

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please have a try to put the ntlmauth.dll file also to these two folder and then, restart studio to see if it works?
c:\windows\system32 and<Talend Studio install dir>/.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please have a try to put the ntlmauth.dll file also to these two folder and then, restart studio to see if it works?
c:\windows\system32 and<Talend Studio install dir>/.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your help!

Fabi_1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help.

This solution works when I use one route with 1 jobs or only a job. But when I deploy a second route whith a job usingthe sso.I have this message SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.

The SSO works only I have one route.

Have you got any solution to resolve my problem?