Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not able to find CommandLine utility with the Talend Studio Fata Fabric Licensed version.

i got a license for Talend Studio for Data Fabric. I wanted to access CommandLine as well ? Do i need a separate license for it. How does it work? Please explain the licensing model.

I dont want to deploy the job in Talend job server though i wanted to use CommandLine to build the job archive and place it on premise server. 

How can this be implemented .Please help

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

With your Talend Studio for Data Fabric solution, you don't need a separate license for commandline. Did you install your Talend Studio for Data Fabric using talend installer or manually?

Could you please refer to this online documents about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing your Talend Data Fabric using Talend Installer and TalendHelpCenter:Installing your Talend Data Fabric manually?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I used the talend installer .On clicking TalendStudio****win**.exe , it started the wizard and there was no indication for command line or server modules.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Would you mind create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex session) to see if there is any missing setting on installation through support cycle with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina