Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tee-up
Contributor II
Contributor II

One account -Two VPC's -Issue with creation of Lambda function SerializeKey Value

we were unsuccessful in standing up another instance of Talend and AWS components within same account  but different VPC due to non-uniqueness  in creation of lambda function SerializeKey Value.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tee-up
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I've found a work around for this issue for 6.3.1.

I copied oodle.template and credential-store.template to one of our S3 bucket.Modified the credential-store.template to use a lambda function with new name and hardcorded the location of this template in oodle.template

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you share the details of any error messages or logs?  I am assuming but would like to confirm that the error occurs when the Cloud Formation template attempts to create the second lambda function (with the duplicate name).

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have confirmed this error and will address it in our upcoming 6.4.1 release.

Tee-up
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I've found a work around for this issue for 6.3.1.

I copied oodle.template and credential-store.template to one of our S3 bucket.Modified the credential-store.template to use a lambda function with new name and hardcorded the location of this template in oodle.template