Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xenoflex
Contributor III
Contributor III

Root path changed?

Hi there,

with migration from TOS DI 6.3.1 to 7.2.1 I run into a problem with different root path when starting the job in TOS.

When I build a job and run it on our linux server, all is still fine for both versions.

The rootpath is where I started the shellscript.

But when I do a BasicRun in TOS DI Windows 10 x64 the root path is not the same as it was in version 6.3.1 (like: \ETL\TOS_DI-20161216_1026-V6.3.1\)

its now like:

\ETL\TOS_DI-Win32-20190620_1446-V7.2.1\workspace\{projectname}\poms\jobs\process\{projectdirectory}\{projectname}\{projectjob_0.1}\src\main\

How can I change it back?

Absolute path are no options due to the setup.

Many thanks in advance,

Xenoflex

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xenoflex
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok, I solved this by making an java call to detect the operatingsystem and change the path accordingly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The relative start path will change when you'll run jobs from outside of TOS. Have you tried to use a context variable with a root path?

Best regards

Sabrina

Xenoflex
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I tried, but the server and TOS have a different path. 

Is there a variable where I can read the TOS startpath? (where the Windows 10 TOS exe have been started)

Best regards,

Xenoflex

Xenoflex
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok, I solved this by making an java call to detect the operatingsystem and change the path accordingly.