Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VDumitru
Contributor III
Contributor III

Runtime beans not deploying

Hi,

I've got an issue regarding the installation of a new version of runtime. Right now we have 6.2.1 and we're trying to upgrade to 7.2.1. I've been following the steps provided for installation of runtime 6.2.1 and I did not have issues with it until the last step, when we are trying to load some beans from an XML file located in the deploy folder of the runtime. That specific file won't get deployed automatically by karaf, but if run the below command which should add it to repository :

feature:repo-add file :///E:/Talend/7.2.1/esb/container-app/deploy/context_and_datasource.xml

throws the following error : Unsupported namespace : http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans

Worth mentioning that the beans from this file are getting deployed/installed on 6.2.1

Kind regards,

Viorel Dumitru

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you able to install and launch Talend ESB Container V 7.2.1 successfully?

Best regards

Sabrina

VDumitru
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Yes, the container has been installed and launched successfully. The only problem I have is when I'm trying to deploy an XML file in the deploy folder. We're using that XML file so we can connect to the database and autocomplete context variables from a table.

Kind regards,

Viorel Dumitru

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @VDumitru,

Deploying this by dropping it in the deploy folder should work. Does it not get deployed when you do this? Are you sure that all drivers/Jars associated with the beans are loaded in the Runtime?

Regards

Richard

VDumitru
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Richard,

All .jars from the deploy folder have a status of Active. Only the context_and_datasource.xml file doesn't get deployed. Actually it doesn't even appear in the Karaf command window when I execute bean:list command. I've tried to force add it in repository, but it gave me that error.

Kind regards,

Viorel Dumitru

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you get anything in the log file when you try to deploy the context_and_datasource.xml file? 

VDumitru
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi again,

I've attached the log file from the runtime.

Kind regards,

Viorel Dumitru

2. runtime container app test log.txt
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @VDumitru,

This looks like you may have a feature missing or an incorrect version of a feature running. I understand that this is an upgrade, so it could be that the base features are different to those of the version you have had this running on. It will be difficult to diagnose this remotely. Could you raise a support call and they can go through the environment with you and should be able to pinpoint the cause of this

Regards

Richard