Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FDeschamps1693234282
Contributor
Contributor

Save Failed No more handles [GetLastError=0x57]

Hi,

I have an issue since last week with two of my jobs. When I try to modify and save them, an issue appears : Save Failed No more handles [GetLastError=0x57]. I can compile and execute them but I can't modify them. It's very strange.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @François Deschamps​ 

We need more details to investigate the issue, please upload the log file which is located in <studio installation directory>/workspace/.metadata. Thanks!

Regards

Shong

FDeschamps1693234282
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong,

thank you very much for your help.

I send you log in attached file.

I hope this logfile can help to solve this issue. Before my holidays, Talend worked very fine and when I came back to work, I had this issue. In my computer, I noticed some microsoft update.

Sincerely,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@François Deschamps​ , from the log file, I see you are using Java version 19 which is not a compatible Java version, for more details, see the installation guide page, please use Java 11 and try again.

FDeschamps1693234282
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I had uninstalled Java version 19 and Talend. I restarted Computer. I had installed Java version 11 and Talend and the issue still occurs. I send you logfile.

Thanks.

Sincerely,