Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
9ins
Contributor
Contributor

Sign-in problem to Talend Community on TOS 7.0.1

Hi All 0683p000009MACn.png

Recently, I develop component and I want to release to Talend Exchange much.

Then I install TOS DI(Talend Open Studio - Data Integration) and try to Sign-in at Talend Community through TOS Sign-in menu on preferences.

At first, PKIX Exception is occurred, so I add information of  certificate to keystore and that Exception no more appeared.

After all, I encountered error message like below picture.

if there are exist someone who could resolved this problem, Please help me~

JDK Version : 8.0

TOS DI Version : 7.0.1

0683p000009Lzs5.jpg

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you working behind a network proxy? Are you able to download and automatically install most external modules using the wizard provided by your Talend Studio?

Don't hesitate to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's OS are you using? Have you ever met this issue before on other build version? Are you able to successfully connect to talend exchange poral with you username and password directly?

You can navigate to this page:https://exchange.talend.com/

Best regards

Sabrina

9ins
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I didn't Sign-in on TOS DI before and just Sign-in with Webbrowser all the time.
For some time ago, I am attracted to Talend Component Development than I try to develop the Component.
As far as I know, To register a Component at Talend Exchange, I knew that must Sign-in Talend Community on TOS.

My username and password well work to Sign in https://exchange.talend.com on Webbrowser.
and My OS is Window 7

Regards
9ins

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I just tried to make a testing on Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 7.0.1. Everything is Ok.Could you please send a private message to me with your username and password so that we can make a further testing for your issue?

0683p000009LzXi.png

Best regards

Sabrina

9ins
Contributor
Contributor
Author

From my point of view, username and password is not the reason of this problem.
because that log in fine on website in browser.
The error message show when I click on "Connect to my account" where 'preference -> talend -> Exchange -> Sign in -> typed username, password '
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Actually, we would like to rule out the internet connection issue for your studio. We are supposing that there might be a problem of dns / internet connection from your end.

Best regards

Sabrina

9ins
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi~
Maybe it will be internet environment problem of my end that you says.
I don't know how my office is networked to internet but the wired thing is browser do working well at that site(www.talend.com)
Anyway, thank you for your attention & kindness.
Kudos to Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you working behind a network proxy? Are you able to download and automatically install most external modules using the wizard provided by your Talend Studio?

Don't hesitate to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

9ins
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi ~
Today, Sign-in process doing well!
After I change my password, I retry sign-in process on TOS, then I sign in OK to Talend Exchange. It must be trouble related by password.

Thank to Sabrina for your kindness advice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it is fixed. Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina