Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Studio can't access the resource from server please check the resource url

Hi,

I always have this error message "studio can't access the resource from server please check the resource url" when i try to fetch my talend trial licence. My username and password are ok, i can connect to talend cloud https://portal.eu.cloud.talend.com/  , but when i try to connect with my new trial credentials in order to retrieve the licence i got the error popup.

0683p000009M249.png

I found on the link below a solution for a similar issue, but it's not resolving mine, i added this instruction to my .init :

-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

https://community.talend.com/t5/Migration-Configuration-and/Studio-can-t-access-the-TAC-URL/ta-p/341...

I had a trial lincece which was working well,and expired last month, so i requested for another one, i don't know if its can be the problem ?!

I'm On MacOS Mojave with Talend 7.1.1

Any hints ?

Best regards.

Labels (3)
10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

It looks like the license fetching is failing.  Are you able to access license information on the Subscription tab in Talend Management Console?

For more information on licenses or Talend Management Console, go to Account and License Information.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@xdshi wrote:

It looks like the license fetching is failing.

That's the issue, i'm able to access the subscription tab on Management Console. But when i try to connect with the studio i always have this error. I have a trial licence.

0683p000009M2Iq.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am getting the same error, but I am using Talend real time big data 7.1.1. I don't have talend cloud login.

I able to login into TAC but not studio.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Please check if there will be error stack trace in error log. If you do, we will appreciate it a lot if you can paste it here.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The problem is that the Studio is not crashing, the only error was url access error,  but the url is correct  !! 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

It is recommended to:

- unzip a new Studio, to be sure there is no interference with other type (non Cloud ) license;

- look into the license manager / the TMC Subcription view and compare them with the studio version.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I checked the log, but don't find any error messages related to this except the following

!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 1 0 2019-04-08 17:50:34.752

!MESSAGE 2019-04-08 17:50:34,752 INFO  org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginProjectPage  - validate updatesite...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @uganesh ,

With your Talend real time big data 7.1.1 solution, could you please create a case on talend support portal so that we could give you a remote asistance(webex session) through support cycle with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try with the custom URL  https://tmc.us.cloud.talend.com/studio_cloud_connection as the URL has changed or the issue could be related to your user not having studio privileges which you can check in the TMC console under the users tab.