Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dizzfire
Contributor III
Contributor III

TALEND SAP RFC Server 7.3.1 (No connection SAP system and no log)

Hi Guys,

I'm posting this message because we are blocked during upgrading TALEND (6.51 to 7.3.1) with TALEND SAP RFC Server component.

Indeed, we have installing and configuring TALEND SAP RFC Server with the TALEND procedure. We notice that the service is started but we have no connection in my SAP System and we have no log for this service and on the connection in our sap system.

We are feeling that the TALEND SAP RFC SERVER Don't try to connect at our sap system.

For information, my actual TALEND SAP RFC Server (6.51) is connected in my sap system with TALEND SAP RFC Server.

Could you help me ?

Thank

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dizzfire
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It's OK. I found a solution.

In TALEND SAP RFC 7.3.1, there are new option (Category Features).

In my case, I activated option Feature.idoc.enabled = true in file tsap-rfc-server.properties.

I restart talend sap rfc server and now i got a connection on my sap system and trace and log file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Dizzfire
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It's OK. I found a solution.

In TALEND SAP RFC 7.3.1, there are new option (Category Features).

In my case, I activated option Feature.idoc.enabled = true in file tsap-rfc-server.properties.

I restart talend sap rfc server and now i got a connection on my sap system and trace and log file.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know this issue is fixed and sharing your solution with us.

Best regards

Sabrina