Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

TOS DI v7.1.1, nothing happens when I want to install Additional Packages

Java : jre1.8.0_201 (64 bits)

Talend DI : v7.1.1 (20181026_1147)

Proxy : none

I'm trying to install the new version of TOS DI v.7.1.1 on Windows 10 but I didn't manage to install any additional packages. I can see optional (2079) and required packages (47) but when I'm clicking on "Finish", nothing is happening...

I've seen that the default url : https://update.talend.com/Studio/tos/7.1.1/ is taking me to a 404 web page. Is it normal?

I tried several solutions coming from previous posts but without any success.

Could you help me as we need to make Talend work in the version 7.1.1 to be able to plug it on a MySQL 8?

Thanks!

Labels (4)
39 Replies
Bluemoon
Creator
Creator

I am also facing same issue unable to download any of jar.

No way it possible to manually install all those jar

MikaelWideheim
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Today it seems to work with downloading and install.

No changes made on our side.

/Mikael

Ed6
Contributor III
Contributor III

Still broken here.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @Ed @jguerin @MikaelWideheim @Moe

We deployed the last patched version of the nexus hosting talend-update.talend.com on Friday and do not ring any alarm on our side and tests done did not trigger any issue on our side.

Could you please try to install Additional Packages to see if it is OK with you from your end?

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Sabrina

Tony_C
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm using TALEND version 7.1.1 under mac OS 10.14.2 (Mojave) and I just arrived to install the additional packages.

Thanks for your help.

Ed6
Contributor III
Contributor III

@xdshi I tried installing the additional packages again and it seems to be working now.

We were trying to troubleshoot the problem thinking our proxies or anti-virus were blocking the jar files. I was able to pull some of the error codes out of the '.log' file. I've put those errors in an attachment.

partial_error.txt
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @Ed 

Thanks for your information. We are very interested in your logs and I will send it to our System and Network Engineer later.

Best regards

Sabrina

MikaelWideheim
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

@xdshi , works fine for us.

/Mikael

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I seem to still be having errors installing additional packages from Talend 7.1. The download stops at graphframes-0.5.0-spark2.1-s_2.11.jar.

I tried to access https://talend-update.talend.com/nexus/content/groups/dynamicdistribution/content/repositories/ from my side, and the page says "Access denied, Please login before attempting further requests.". Is this the expected behavior?

java.lang.Exception: Download graphframes-0.5.0-spark2.1-s_2.11.jar failed!
	at org.talend.librariesmanager.utils.DownloadModuleRunnable.downLoad(DownloadModuleRunnable.java:125)
	at org.talend.librariesmanager.utils.DownloadModuleRunnable.run(DownloadModuleRunnable.java:74)
	at org.talend.updates.runtime.model.TalendWebServiceUpdateExtraFeature.install(TalendWebServiceUpdateExtraFeature.java:96)
	at org.talend.updates.runtime.engine.InstallNewFeatureJob.installFeature(InstallNewFeatureJob.java:74)
	at org.talend.updates.runtime.engine.InstallNewFeatureJob.run(InstallNewFeatureJob.java:65)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Error resolving artifact graphframes:graphframes:jar:0.5.0-spark2.1-s_2.11: Could not find artifact graphframes:graphframes:jar:0.5.0-spark2.1-s_2.11 in repo_-1625987577 (https://talend-update.talend.com/nexus/content/groups/dynamicdistribution/content/repositories/)
	at org.talend.librariesmanager.utils.nexus.NexusDownloadHelperWithProgress.resolveJar(NexusDownloadHelperWithProgress.java:115)
	at org.talend.librariesmanager.utils.nexus.NexusDownloadHelperWithProgress.download(NexusDownloadHelperWithProgress.java:76)
	at org.talend.librariesmanager.utils.DownloadModuleRunnable.downLoad(DownloadModuleRunnable.java:110)
	... 5 more
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @veee.,

It's not an expected behavior. Have you tried to other browser to see if it is working?

Best regards

Sabrina