Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SumanD
Contributor
Contributor

Talend 7.3 Installation issue

I am facing issue while installation. When I launch it, the TOS_BD_7.3-win-x86_64.exe was run fine until License Agreement window appears.

0695b00000SqfzaAAB.png

After this window appear, when I click the 'I accept' button, it does nothing. It just stuck in this window, never able to continue 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Suman Dyavanapally​ , from the log file, I see the Java version is java.version=1.8.0_144.

BTW, Windows Server 2008 is not a compatible Operating System, please refer to the installation guide, I would suggest you to install TOS on a compatible OS.

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is your java version? Please upload the log file which is located in <studio installation directory>/workspace/.metadata/

SumanD
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Java version 1.8.0 Please find the attached log files from workspace0695b00000SqgFTAAZ.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

studio 7.3 requires Java mininum version 1.8.0_161, so please upgrade Java version and test it again.

SumanD
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have upgraded 11.0.13 but same issue facing....0695b00000SqoMhAAJ.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Suman Dyavanapally​ 

I have seen several users had the same issue with studio 7.3.1, here is a similar thread, they resolved the issue by upgrade the Java, can you upload the log file which is located in <studio installation directory>/workspace/.metadata/.

Regards

Shong

SumanD
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Please find the log files

SumanD
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have Windows Server 2008 R2 standard OS

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Suman Dyavanapally​ , from the log file, I see the Java version is java.version=1.8.0_144.

BTW, Windows Server 2008 is not a compatible Operating System, please refer to the installation guide, I would suggest you to install TOS on a compatible OS.

Regards

Shong