Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Studio Client (GUI) 6.2.1 -Check Administrator connection Error

Hi All,
Recently I have installed Talend Big Data Platform 6.2.1 in our Sandbox. Whenever I tried to connect to the remote project  from Talend Studion GUI I am facing the following issues :
1. An error has occurred. See error log for more details. java.lang.NullPointerException
2. An internal error occurred during: "Check Administrator connection". For input string: ""      - Repeatedly receiving the error.
3. I am not able to edit the job if I import it from the local. Read only options is only available.
4. I am also receiving the error when I tried to open the jobs which are directly created in the remote project. 
org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: CONNECT request failed on ''
org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: CONNECT request failed on 'http:// X.XXX.XXX.XX :8080'

Can you help me resolve the issue ? Does the any configuration has to be changed in the TAC to fix the issue ? 
Labels (4)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Can you please upload the log message? Which is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log 
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry to necro this thread, but I just ran into this problem and was able to find a solution.
currently my client is making networking changes that include a new web proxy -- these proxy changes are what triggered this error. 
We were able to get around it by disabling the Native proxy config within the studio. 
What fixed it for us was to go to Window->Preferences->General->Network Settings and set the "Active Provider" to Direct.