Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nrao1663913911
Contributor
Contributor

Talend is handing at generating job. Sometimes it is showing the below Maven error.

Dear Team,

Please help me in resolving the below issue:

I am using Talend Enterprise version 7.3

I am unable to execute a simple job. As soon as I run the job this is what I am receiving.

Need your assistance. Thank you.

Execution failed : org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: 

Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.0.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Cannot access central 

(https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/) in offline mode and the artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:3.0.2 has not been downloaded from it before.

[org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException : org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException:

Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.0.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: 

Cannot access central (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/) in offline mode and the artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:3.0.2 has not been 

downloaded from it before.]

Thank you

Labels (2)
13 Replies
nrao1663913911
Contributor
Contributor
Author

yes, here is the screenshot for your ref'e:

0695b00000WtpCLAAZ.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, so you have access to the URL. I was concerned that maybe you had something blocking your access. Did you check with your colleagues to find out how they are connecting?

nrao1663913911
Contributor
Contributor
Author

yeah checking with them what is missing in my process... will update you once i am able to crack it.

nrao1663913911
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hey rhall, I am unable to fix the existing one . So I took their Talend installation zip file and installed in my pc. Now its working. Thanks for your time and efforts. Appreciate your patience in checking with me on problem.