Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend jobs show error as several lib missing

I have a parent talend job and 4 child jobs. Till two days back everything was working fine but yesterday the jobs started showing error as could not resolve for several lib.

I checked my talend installation folder and inside that can see the libs present

The librariesindex.xml too has the libs mentioned. Moreover I also checked local mvn location for repository and can see the jars there for which it's giving "cannot be resolved to type".

I have talend DI and using it to build java jar file for my job and running it on Unix via autosys scheduler. Kindly suggest any options please
Labels (2)
3 Replies
vapukov
Creator III
Creator III

I can confirm this issue with Studio 7.01 (issue registered with Talend support)

I not for 100% sure, but found it happens when Studio opened long time, in most of cases help restart Studio

At same time - job continue work from Studio, but fail with build or deploy to Job Server

Manual unzip builded Job show - yes, a lot of jars missed

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply. I am using Talend DI 6.2, our company has raised this with Vendor support so will post once we get an update
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

We will appreciate it if you could post your feedback on forum.

Feel free to let us know if you don't get any response from your Vendor support in a while.

Best regards

Sabrina