Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idembel2
Creator
Creator

Talend studio issue with client Git Credential

Hi All,

I am facing

issues in connecting to

my private git repository

. For information, it worked 1 year ago.

To debug, i create a new one private git repository, but i face to the same issue (screenshot bellow)

0695b00000N0yqnAAB.jpg

But when i fill the same URL and credential in a navigator, i log in in one shot

Also i create a public git repository to check if Talend will connect. And it works fine.

So could you tell me please why i face now to this issue in case of private git repository

Thank you for help

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
idembel2
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello,

This issue is resolved by activating Personal Access Token in GitHub.

0695b00000N3BcnAAF.png 

Thank Sabrina for help

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you able to provide your Git username and password to log in or did you enable two factor authentication by using personal access tokens?

Best regards

Sabrina

idembel2
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Sabrina,

Yes i am able to provide my Git username and password. But when i click on Log in button, pop up appear again.

0695b00000N19saAAB.pngAlso for information, i enable personal access token in TMC, but i removed it, i access now only by password.

Thank you for help,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We met this issue before as token is not correct and able to login studio when re-generate a new one from GIT server.

Maybe Two-Factor Authentication is still enable from you side and you need personal access token to login studio

Best regards

Sabrina

idembel2
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Sabrina,

Sorry for my late response. Like you can see in screenshot below, i have already remove access token from TMC in my profile preferences.

0695b00000N3AYuAAN.png 

I am very confused, because when repository is public on Git, i have any problem to access to it from talend studio

But when i switch it to private and fill correct git credential, it does not work.

Thank you for help,

idembel2
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello,

This issue is resolved by activating Personal Access Token in GitHub.

0695b00000N3BcnAAF.png 

Thank Sabrina for help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it is resolved. Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina