Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talenend 7.2.1 - Open JDK support

Greetings, 

We've downloaded Talend open studio for Data Integration 7.2.1 and extracted the files in our local computer. We've Zulu Open JDK 8 installed in our computer. When we try to create a new job and build, it's giving

"Error: Could not find or load main class"

We tried to import a job in 7.2.1 from an older version 7.0.1 and it is also giving same error. When we click on the code tab/window of a job, we don't find any warnings at all. I'm guessing here that Java is not getting loaded.

Tried to create a new project and did the same things as said above, but getting the same output/error.

Any suggestions on where we are going wrong?

Thanks!

Dragon ball Z

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

There are lot of resolved posts for this topic. Could you please browse through those details and check whether any of them help in your case. For example,

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Error-Could-not-find-or-load-main-class-when-...

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, I checked the Path system variable and it was correctly set as below.

D:\Gohan\Talend\zulu8.38.0.13-ca-jre8.0.212-win_x64\bin\;

Do I need to use a different jdk?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Could you please try "D:\Gohan\Talend\zulu8.38.0.13-ca-jre8.0.212-win_x64\" and let us know the results?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Yes I tried this and got the following error when launching the app

A JRE or JDK must be available in order to run TOS_x86_x64. No JVM was found after searching the following location 

D:\Gohan\Talend\TOS_DI\TOS_DI\jre\bin\jawaw.exe

jawaw.exe in your current path