Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hthumma1675880999
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to retrieve snowflake data

Hi,

I am trying to connect to snowflake using Talend open studio 8. I am able to create a connection and when I click on test connection, the connection is successful. But it is throwing an error on saving. I tried connecting through beaver and able to establish a connection. I am using JDK 11 and snowflake driver 3.2.2. I tried with both connecting to network out of network. Can someone please help?

Attached is the error file.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please make sure that you have public rights with your permission (Snowflake DBA).

Best regards

Sabrina

Orakot
Contributor
Contributor

Affirm Snowflake Driver Similarity, guarantee that the Snowflake driver variant you are utilizing (3.2.2) is viable with the adaptation of Talend Open Studio 8 you have introduced. Check the Talend documentation or delivery notes to confirm the upheld Snowflake driver variants for your Talend rendition. Check Snowflake Association Subtleties, twofold check the association subtleties you gave in Talend. Ensure you have entered the right qualities for the Snowflake account, username, secret key, distribution center, data set, and composition. Indeed, even a little mistake can cause association issues. Check Organization Availability, guarantee that your organization permits associations with Snowflake. On the off chance that you are interfacing from inside a corporate organization, check in the event that there are any firewall or intermediary limitations that may be hindering the association. Have a go at interfacing from an alternate organization or utilizing a VPN to preclude any organization related issues. Survey Talend Log Documents check the log records produced by Talend Open Studio for a particular mistake messages or stack follows that can give more knowledge into the issue. The log records are regularly situated in the "work area/.metadata/.log" registry of your Talend establishment. Update Talend and Snowflake Driver Renditions, consider refreshing both Talend Open Studio and the Snowflake driver to the most recent variants, guaranteeing similarity between them. More current renditions might contain bug fixes and enhancements that can determine your issue. Look for Talend People group Backing: Visit the Talend people group discussions or the Talend support site to look for help from the Talend people group or backing group. Different clients might have experienced a comparable issue or can give explicit direction in light of their experience.