Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kathir_S
Contributor II
Contributor II

Version Compatability

Can Talend V7.2.1 extract data from MSSql server 2022

Labels (1)
  • v7.x

3 Replies
Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Please have a look at this online documentation about Supported Third-Party System/Database/Business Application Versions

https://archive.help.talend.com/r/en-US/7.2/installation-guide-open-studio-for-data-integration-wind...

Note: Archive.help.talend.com is for old, legacy, EOL versions of documentation.

Best regards

Sabrina

Kathir_S
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

My question is a straight forward one whether we can extract data from MSSql Server 2022 using Talend  pen Studio V7.2.1.  Since the TOS V7.2.1 is a older version which was released before MSSQL Server 2022.  So I have a doubt whether we can use this version for extracting the data. 

But for that you have shared me the link related to Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components.

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

In the documentation we provide a list of databases that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) databases will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Best regards

Sabrina