Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Schauni66
Contributor
Contributor

Warnings and Errors after Installing Talend Open Studio

Hi all,

its the first time, I tried to install Talend Open Studio. I set the JAVA_HOME and the path, installed JAVA first, then TOS. I accepted all downloads of further components.

I created a MS Access database and tried to Access it with tDBInput. If I click on "Guess shema", I got the error, that talendcsv-1.0.0.jar is missing. But I found some on the disk, so I don't know how to solve this. I also find an info, that this is a known bug, fixed in the latest update. But I don't know, where and how to get the Bugfix and install it.

Another problem happens when using a MS SQL-Server with tDBInput. Here I got the warning, that tMSSqlInput requires at least one external jar and when I click on "Install ..." there is a hint to mssql-jdbc.jar. But again, where do I get it?

Thanks in advance

Dirk

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

If the talendcsv-1.0.0.jar exists in your Studio installation folder, could you please add it manually in the Studio GUI to see if it works?

Please have a look at this online documentation:

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/studio-user-guide/installing-external-modules-manually-using-mod...

Additionally, are you able to check within Studio program under Preferences -> Maven if the Offline setting is enabled. If it is enabled, please go ahead and uncheck that setting option. Your Studio can download this dependency automatically when unchecking the Offline setting.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

If the talendcsv-1.0.0.jar exists in your Studio installation folder, could you please add it manually in the Studio GUI to see if it works?

Please have a look at this online documentation:

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/studio-user-guide/installing-external-modules-manually-using-mod...

Additionally, are you able to check within Studio program under Preferences -> Maven if the Offline setting is enabled. If it is enabled, please go ahead and uncheck that setting option. Your Studio can download this dependency automatically when unchecking the Offline setting.

Best regards

Sabrina

Hobbs
Contributor
Contributor

In the Talend Studio login window, click the Manage Connections button. The connection setup wizard opens. Click the [+] button under the Connections area to create a new connection, select Remote TAC from the Repository drop-down list, and enter a name for the connection in the Name field.

Schauni66
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Did it and it worked! Thanks a lot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it works. Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina