Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsstephiiie
Contributor
Contributor

Migration Token in Talend Studio

Hi. I am trying to apply the Migration Token provide by Talend in the Talend studio. But when I set the token, there's an "Migration Token set failure" error. The Talend was installed on the environment that doesn't have access to internet.

My questions:

1. Does it need to have internet connection in validating the migration token?
  2. If the answer of 1 is yes, how to validate the migration token offline?
  3. What is the correct format of the migration token? I am wondering if the token that I pasted is correct. The migration token provided was something like formatted below:

==================================================================================================================

text

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext==

==================================================================================================================

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Diaz Steph​ , you don't need internet connection to validate the migration token, one possible reason is new license will cause old migration token not to work, so please raise a ticket on Talend Support Portal, the support team will check your migration token and generate a new one for you if needed.

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

2 Replies
itsstephiiie
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Xiaodi Shi​ @Shicong Hong​ @Richard Hall​ @Manohar B​ @Fred Trebuchet​ 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Diaz Steph​ , you don't need internet connection to validate the migration token, one possible reason is new license will cause old migration token not to work, so please raise a ticket on Talend Support Portal, the support team will check your migration token and generate a new one for you if needed.

Regards

Shong