cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kino77
Contributor
Contributor

download previous version of talend studio

Is it possible to download Talend Studio v. 7.3.1 base? Is there a repository for the baseline versions?

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you talking about the subscription product or Talend Open Studio?

kino77
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @rhall, I'm referring to the subscription product. Plus it could be useful to have access to all the patches released. In particular need the patch build R2022-01 for Talend Studio 7.3.1

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is available for download via Talend Cloud (if you have access to it). If you have an on-premises solution, you should be able to download the product from the details you would have been given initially (if you had a subscription when 7.3.1 was current), otherwise you may need to speak to your Account Executive if you have only just started an on-premises subscription.

kino77
Contributor
Contributor
Author

On Talend Cloud I can download the base studio package v.7.3.1 but I can't access to the oldest patches other than the latest.

Also it seems that you can download the base 7.3.1 studio package only for windows OS, the mac OS package comes just patched with the latest build (R2022-02) and this is a problem for us because our developers works on different OS.

Can Talend provide us the patch build R2022-01 for windows? It's possible to have the base Studio 7.3.1 and related patches for other OS too? Why there isn't a repo for older versions (base packages and patch too) for whoever has a subscription?

Thanks @rhall for your support and patience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get the base v7.3.1 for all operating systems by choosing "Archive all platforms".....

0695b00000OCG49AAH.pngIf you want a specific patch that is not shown, you will need to contact Support. However, it is recommended that you would be on the latest patch....especially with the recent Log4j2 issues