Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RGriveau
Contributor
Contributor

issue with the tWriteJsonField

Hello,

I've an issue with the tWriteJsonField component i've never experienced before :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: superclass access check failed: class nu.xom.JDK15XML1_0Parser (in unnamed module @0x3494556e) cannot access class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.SAXParser (in module java.xml) because module java.xml does not export com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers to unnamed module @0x3494556e

at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1013)

at java.base/java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:150)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.defineClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:862)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.findClassOnClassPathOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:760)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClassOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:681)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:639)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:188)

at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)

at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:383)

at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:376)

at nu.xom.Builder.findParser(Unknown Source)

at nu.xom.Builder.<init>(Unknown Source)

at nu.xom.Builder.<init>(Unknown Source)

at net.sf.json.xml.XMLSerializer.read(XMLSerializer.java:374)

at shippeo.test_rgr_0_1.TEST_RGR.tWriteJSONField_1_InProcess(TEST_RGR.java:6217)

at shippeo.test_rgr_0_1.TEST_RGR$1ThreadXMLField_tWriteJSONField_1_Out.run(TEST_RGR.java:4130)

I've tried to simplify my job to minimum to be sure.

I'm actually on Mac APPLE M1 19Go

java - version --> OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu18.30+11-CA

I've tried to uninstall & reinstall talend, no changes.

When i watch the project POM, i don't have reference to any json library, could it be it?

Does anyone has an idea for it?

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Romain Griveau​ 

Take a look at the following questions, the users have the same issue and they solved it by installing the right Java version. Double check the Java installation on your machine and make sure the Java is configured correctly to JAVA-HOME and path variable.

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00007Hg5GCCAZ/error-on-twritejsonfields-exception-in-thread-main-javalangillegalaccesserror-superclass-access-check-failed-class-nuxomjdk15xml10parser-cannot-access-class-comsunorgapachexercesinternalparserssaxparser-in-module-javaxml

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00006yrEIQCA2/twritejsonfield-exception

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

It seems it is a Java version issue, refer to the Compatible Java Environments section on installation guide, make sure you use a compatible Java version for the studio you are using.

Regards

Shong

RGriveau
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong,

I'm sure that i have the good version of java because any other job i tried without the twritejsonfield is working well. I have this message only when i use this component.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi RGriveau,

”I'm actually on Mac APPLE M1 19Go

java - version --> OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu18.30+11-CA”==》

Which version of studio are you using? If 8.0, the compatible Java version is 11 or 8, but you are using Java 18.

RGriveau
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sorry i forgot to precise this point.

I'm on talend 7.3.1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Romain Griveau​ 

Take a look at the following questions, the users have the same issue and they solved it by installing the right Java version. Double check the Java installation on your machine and make sure the Java is configured correctly to JAVA-HOME and path variable.

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00007Hg5GCCAZ/error-on-twritejsonfields-exception-in-thread-main-javalangillegalaccesserror-superclass-access-check-failed-class-nuxomjdk15xml10parser-cannot-access-class-comsunorgapachexercesinternalparserssaxparser-in-module-javaxml

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00006yrEIQCA2/twritejsonfield-exception

Regards

Shong

RGriveau
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Actually the issue was linked, but not for the version of java, i had 3 java installed, dunno why. I kept the good version & now it's all good