Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

"GsonDataFormat cannot be resolved to a type" when publishing

I downloaded the jar files that were indicated by the Studio and tried to publish. Error.

I restarted the Studio and tried to publish. Error.

My colleague did the same thing, he can publish without error.

How can I solve this? I am using the same version of the Studio, it's the same project, but of course we have different PCs.

Labels (2)
14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Today I re-installed the Studio. I got the chance to install the libraries. I had to restart the Studio to get rid of the red icons.

But still not able to deploy, still the error "GsonDataFormat cannot be resolved to a type"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Did you install your studio completely? What's OS are you using?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello everyone,,

A clean reinstall of the Studio is the most easy way to solve the issue. But lets wait for others' opinions also.

Warm Regards,
Booooo

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I know that it's complaining about a missing JAR. The Studio pointed it out to me, I downloaded it. I even restarted the Studio. But it doesn't solve the error.

Warm Regards,
bioow

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂 9apps app  cartoonhd.onl

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @sm 

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue? And what's OS and JDK version are you using? More information will be helpful for us to address your issue.

Best regards

Sabrina