Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
borke02
Contributor III
Contributor III

[resolved] Unable to Download TOS Di 6.1.1

I'm trying to download the latest version of TOS DI (v6.1.1, the zipped one) but it doesn't work. I tried it from the Talend download site and also from Sourceforge (tried different mirrors).

Has anyone else this problem, too?

Regards, Frank
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
borke02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I finally found someone who has downloaded the zip file before.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Frank,
What's the error you are getting when download .zip file from talend official website?
On which browsers you got this issue? Have you tried it on another browser(firefox, chrome)?
Best regards
Sabrina
borke02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I'm getting no error. On Sourceforge the text Download of talend-studio will start in 5 seconds... is shown and it's counting down to 0. And then Firefox (44.0.2) shows a spinning wheel and never finish loading. I also tried it with Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18230.

After some seconds I get the info Thank you for downloading Talend Open Studio for Data Integration. Thats all.

Regards, Frank

Edit. I tested other Sourceforge downloads like FileZilla, Notepad++ or 7-Zip successfully...
borke02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hmmm...

[list=*]
  • TOS_DI-Win32-20151214_1327-V6.1.1.exe - download works

• TOS_DI-Win32-20151214_1327-V6.1.1.exe.MD5 - download works

• TOS_DI-20151214_1327-V6.1.1.zip - download doesn't work

• TOS_DI-20151214_1327-V6.1.1.zip.MD5 - download works

• I downloaded the exe-file and unzipped it with 7-Zip. Due to user rights restrictions in my company I cannot unzip the files by double click the exe-file. I have now a subfolder $PLUGINSDIR with a LangDLL.dll in it and a subfolder TOS_DI-Win32-20151214_1327-V6.1.1 with all program files. Do I need the file LangDLL.dll? Can I use TOS DI 6.1.1 now?

Regards, Frank
    borke02
    Contributor III
    Contributor III
    Author

I tried to use the unzipped exe-program-files but I got some weird errors.

What I also found out is that my company seems to filter zip-file downloads - maybe because of the ramsonware Locky. I can't download any zip file.

Can anyone give me a download link to an zipped version of TOS DI 6.1.1 that doesn't end with .zip?

Best regards, Frank
    borke02
    Contributor III
    Contributor III
    Author

I finally found someone who has downloaded the zip file before.
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Hi,
    Thanks for setting this topic as resolved.
    The download of TOS_DI-20151214_1327-V6.1.1.zip is working well on our end.
    Best regards
    Sabrina