Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prbrganguly
Contributor
Contributor

tLOBDownload

Hi

Sabrina

tLOBDownload custom component was successfully installed at talend (7.3.1) but after running time the table of BLOB type data of Oracle database is not converted at MYSQL database as MEDIUMBLOB type . please see the snap shot .

Thanks

Prabir

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Actually I haven't tried to use this custom component in talend job and I will try to do it later.

Feel free to contact the author directly.

Best regards

Sabrina

prbrganguly
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

If you please give me the emai of author of tLOBDownload consumer component

Thanks With Regards

Prabir

prbrganguly
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

If you please give me the email of author of tLOBDownload consumer component

Thanks With Regards

Prabir

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

From this talend exchange page: https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplacevendor:gallery=marketplace%252F1&v=marketplace%252F1%252Fven...

Here come contact Details

jan.lolling@gmail.com

http://github.com/jlolling

Hope it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like the generation engine has not finished successfully.

Could you please check if this is the case by finding the generator result java code in:

<workspace>/.JETEmitters/runtime/org/talend/designer/codegen/translators/databases/TLOBDownloadBeginJava.class

<workspace>/.JETEmitters/runtime/org/talend/designer/codegen/translators/databases/TLOBDownloadMainJava.class

<workspace>/.JETEmitters/runtime/org/talend/designer/codegen/translators/databases/TLOBDownloadEndJava.class

I expect these classes are missing in your environment.

prbrganguly
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Mr jlolling

Sir, Your assumption is correct it is seems to me. The files TLOBDownloadBeginJava.class, TLOBDownloadMainJava.class,TLOBDownloadEndJava.class

is not showing at folder. Please see my snap shot .How I can get the following files to attach at such folder.

Thanks With Regards

Prbrganguly

prbrganguly
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Mr jlolling

Sir, is seems to me that your assumption is correct it. The files/classes TLOBDownloadBeginJava.class, TLOBDownloadMainJava.class,TLOBDownloadEndJava.class

is not showing at folder.Please see, How it could be solved .

Thanks With Regards

Prbrganguly

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recommend to extract the components into a local folder and refer to this folder with the Preferences->Talend->Components->User Components. In this folder every component is a sub folder named like the component itself.

Open the mentioned preferenences and click on Apply. Now the components should be loaded.

You will see the Generation Engine running (in the progress view) and this should solve the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please check also if the components can be found in the folder:

<studio-root>/plugins/org.talend.designer.components.localprovider_<version>/components/ext/user/tLOBDownload