Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prbrganguly
Contributor
Contributor

tLOBDownload

Hi

Sabrina

tLOBDownload custom component was successfully installed at talend (7.3.1) but after running time the table of BLOB type data of Oracle database is not converted at MYSQL database as MEDIUMBLOB type . please see the snap shot .

Thanks

Prabir

Labels (2)
11 Replies
prbrganguly
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sir,

The components are showing at <studio-root>/plugins/org.talend.designer.components.localprovider_<version>/components/ext/user/tLOBDownload . after running no error is showing but the table " contract_workman_photo" is not updating from oracle to mysql database end . Please see my snap shot

prbrganguly
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sir,

The components are showing at <studio-root>/plugins/org.talend.designer.components.localprovider_<version>/components/ext/user/tLOBDownload . after running no error is showing but the table " contract_workman_photo" is not updating from oracle to mysql database end . Please see my snap shot, If there have any config file of tlobdownload for output data or by default directory to store output data . Please inform me sir.

Thanks

prabir