Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhrahamdenis
Contributor II
Contributor II

Challenges integrating cloud computing with Qlik on-premises deployment

Hello, Qlik Community!

I'm currently facing some challenges related to "cloud computing" while attempting to integrate it with my on-premises Qlik deployment. I'm reaching out to this community for guidance and insights.

Background: Cloud computing  https://www.lenovo.com/ch/de/servers-storage/solutions/cloud-computing/ has transformed the way organizations manage and process data. It offers the flexibility of utilizing remote servers and computing resources to enhance data storage, analysis, and accessibility.

The problem: Specifically, I'm encountering difficulties when trying to integrate cloud computing capabilities with my on-premises Qlik deployment. Despite the benefits of cloud computing, I'm struggling to establish a seamless connection and leverage its advantages within the Qlik environment. This issue is limiting the scalability and efficiency of my analytics processes.

Troubleshooting steps taken so far:

• Verified the compatibility of my Qlik on-premises deployment with cloud computing solutions.
  • Ensured that my cloud computing service is properly configured and accessible.
  • Reviewed Qlik documentation and relevant resources for guidance on cloud integration, but the problem persists.
  • Reached out to Qlik support for assistance, but I'm still awaiting a response.

My questions:

• Has anyone else encountered challenges integrating cloud computing with their Qlik on-premises deployment?
  • Are there any recommended best practices, configuration settings, or prerequisites that I should consider for successful cloud integration?
  • Are there any known limitations or potential conflicts when integrating specific cloud computing platforms with Qlik?

I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or experiences shared by the community to help me overcome these integration challenges. Integrating cloud computing with Qlik would significantly enhance my organization's analytics capabilities, and I'm eager to make the most of this combination. Thank you all in advance for your assistance!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
jprdonnelly
Employee
Employee

@abhrahamdenis - what services in Lenovo's cloud are you attempting to access? What type of integrations are you attempting? "Cloud Computing" is a very generic term, though if you can explain what data or service integration you are trying to achieve, the Community may be able to help further.

Thanks!

- @jprdonnelly