Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Server Hub not opening on my specific machine

Hi,

I have Qlik Sense Server Sept-2017 running on my internal network. It's working properly for each user, on each machine accept of my machine.

I am able to login to Qlik Sense Hub but issue is when i am opening any of application from hub, it's giving me error that you can see in

screenshot.

Capture.PNG

This issue is occurring only on my system, although when i am trying to login with my user on any other machine then it's working properly and when i am trying on my machine with any of user it's giving me same error.

4 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

Open a browser console and check if there is any error. You could run in a websocket handshake 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vincenzo Esposito

It's giving me "Socket Error"

Capture.PNG

Vincenzo_Esposito

Find out if theee are some devices between your machine and QS Server which does not support websocket.

From your local workstation type "tracert <QS server>" in a console window and compare the result against the same command sent from a working workstation. Check if in your case you have more or different hops. This should be a starting point for an investigation.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vincenzo Esposito,

I tried command you given and it returned me list of IP Addresses.Capture.PNG