Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
premvihari
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qliksense Rest API connection with Sharepoint - Authentication in Sharepoint

We have tried to establish rest api connection with sharepoint site which have both form and windows authentication enabled  and getting below error whenever tried .

" HTTP protocol error 403 (Forbidden😞 The server refused to fulfill the request"

The same connection was succesful when we tried  by disable form authentication in sharepoint. The requirment is to maintain both authentication and succesful connection to sharepoint.

Can some one guide how to achieve the requirement.

@Qlik_Guru  

4 Replies
premvihari
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Harsh,

We have sharepoint enabled with both form and windows authentication for the same try to establish REST connection but we are geting error i have mentioned in my post then we tried same settings of connection by disable form authentication in sharepoint and connection was succesful, but our team need form authentication as well in sharepoint.
I'm sure  at this moment it was more of sharepoint issue than qliksense but i'm writing here to know expereinece of others.    

Shafiqur_Khan
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am also facing the same issue. I have tried the method from the link below but still no luck. Getting the same result 'HTTP protocol error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request'. Have you found any solution?

How to Connect QlikSense to a 2013 SharePoint List 

Thanks

pankajs
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same Issue. Has anyone found solution to it? Please share. Thanks.