- The Rest Connector 2.11 for QlikView resolves a bug that was introduced with the REST connector version 2.10
- A fix for the Qlik Sense Rest connector is available within the April 2019 version of Qlik Sense
- From Qlik download site download and install 2.11 version (or higher) of the Rest Connector for QV
- Upgrade to QS April 2019 Release or higher for Qlik Sense related issues
- QlikView: The version of QlikView that you are using must be compatible with this connector. The file can be verified at C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvRestConnector
- Qlik Sense rest connector path is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QvRestConnector
Setup Requirements - QlikView
Setup Requirements - Qlik Sense
- Ensure that NPrinting February 2018 or higher is installed
- Ensure that you inserted valid rest GET and POST connection strings into your load script. See attached R&D article for details
Setup Requirements - QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Qlik Sense February 2018 or higher must be installed
- NPrinting February 2018 or higher must be installed
- Valid rest GET and POST connections must be inserted into your load script. See attached R&D article for details
- In the NPrinting Web Console under 'Admin'>'Users', check the "domain account" field and ensure you have a windows domain user account mapped to NPrinting User user account for use with NPrinting API's. This NP account must have also have the NPrinting 'Administrator' role assigned to it.
- In order to accept POST calls from the Sense server, you MUST add the Qlik Sense and or QlikView server hostname address among the NPrinting Trusted Origins.
- The host name format in the NPrinting 'Trusted Origins' should be the same format as the proxy address used in setting up NPrinting connections to Qlik Sense apps
See section - "Adding the QlikView Server as a trusted origin".
NOTE: the same steps apply to adding a Qlik Sense server as an NPrinting Trusted Origin in order to allow NPrinting API's to function normally