Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luka
Contributor III
Contributor III

Organize Apps in QlikSense Cloud WorkSpace

Good day,

I'm subscribed to a Qlik Sense Cloud account with 5 different streams.

Given that I've developed many apps, I was wondering if there is a way for better organizing those apps.

For example, Create a folder for each stream in my Workspace with apps published to that stream, so that it is easier to manage.

Not sure how to post this as a suggestion, but would appreciate if anyone would point me in the right direction

Many thanks in advance

2 Replies
balabhaskarqlik

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-cloud/Subsystems/CloudHub/Content/Cloud/manage-group-streams-cloud...

And

You can set certain streams to be visible to certain AD groups.

In the QMC, go to streams, edit, check Security rules, click on 'Create associated rule'.

After that, you can enter the user.group and select the AD Groups.
Just make sure you are pulling them in with the User directory (LDAP settings)

Luka
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Bala, but i was specifically referring to organizing the workspace. Even though i publish to different streams, all the apps will be visible in one view in the workspace which makes it a bit difficult to browse through to find the required app and make updates.

I was hoping there would be a way to probably create one folder per stream in the workspace and have apps published to that stream in that folder. Would make it so much easier to browse through them

Thanks